Bringing Honor to the Clark Legend!

JOAB went live today.
I'm always left with this numb feeling
when I hear those words.
Now what?
Well, first I have to wait
until I receive my author copies
so I can read the "book" for the
first time. It's always so much
more enjoyable to read a book
than to scroll through a
manuscript. Then I can let
everyone know that JOAB
is available at the publisher
and just about any on-line
bookstore worldwide.
I should receive my author
copies in about a week.
Then I'll let everyone know.

I am thankful, excited about the future
and what will become of JOAB
and the other books in The Trilogy.
I love my "real" family, and this experience
with my fictional family since 2005
has been incredible. They will always
be with me. I hope I have brought honor
to the "Clark" legend. My forebears
died for The Cause, for the Confederacy,
their country, my country—The Old South.
I will always be grateful for my heritage,
for those who went before me in such an
extraordinary way.


Jane Bennett Gaddy
Trinity, FL


The chimney is part of the ruins of the old home place of my great-grandfather, Samuel McNeese Clark (Samuel Payne in my stories). I have been blessed to roam the hills of Calhoun County in search of memories. This was one of the best.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It was dead of winter...

Freefall