First Signing - July 19 at Panera Bread in Trinity

Rachel, After the Darkness
went live just two weeks ago on June 16, 2014,
and I now have readers in nine states. I get hits on
my blog from all over the world. If you are out there,
and you're reading my books, please let me know at
this blog. I would love to hear from you.
___________________________________________________________

I will launch RACHEL with the first signing
at Panera Bread in Trinity, Florida, on
Saturday, July 19, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
I look forward to seeing all my local friends
for coffee and for celebrating the publication of
my fourth Novel of the Old South.
If you are close by on that morning, please come
see us. Colonel Andrew Domarasky will be signing
with me, so you will meet him and some other
folks you may not know. I always look forward
to my first signing. Joint Venture and General Manager
Tim Curlee generously allows me to have it at Trinity Panera.
He said, "You write it here. You should always have your first
signing here." Now, that's special to me.


I will be announcing my Mississippi and Tennessee signing
tour soon, attempting to get it all scheduled in one month's
timeframe. I will post as soon as I have that completed. I
have some new places to visit to take my story of the
Payne Family of Sarepta, Mississippi, the war years
and Reconstruction and the aftermath of a most
devastating time in American History.

I hope you will take a moment and send me a note.
Also you can order my books from the publisher, iUniverse,
or just click here for Barnes and Noble and Amazon, or google
my pen name for any other online bookstore the world over.


See you at Panera!
Jane Bennett Gaddy
Trinity, FL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It was dead of winter...

Bringing Honor to the Clark Legend!